You can follow these steps to create an API key:
1. Log in to your Thalex account.
2. Go to the dropdown in the upper right corner and select ‘API’.
3. Click on the ‘New API Key’ button and a box will appear. Choose the (sub-)account you would like to create an API key for, set the permissions and give the API key a name.
4. To whitelist the API key, enter the IP address or IP range in the box.
5. Click ‘Save’ once complete.
The new API key will only allow access to the associated (sub-)account within Thalex. You can also easily configure your existing API keys by clicking 'Configure'.