Setting up two-factor authentication (2FA) is mandatory for withdrawals. It is optional but recommended for logins.
To set up 2FA, please take the following steps:
- Log into your account at Thalex
- Under 'Account Settings' (please click on the button to the left of the moon/sun icon in the upper-right corner of the screen), select 'Security'
- Enable either Google or SMS authentication
- When enabling Google Authenticator within the Security page, a pop-up will appear showing a QR and asking for a verification code.
- Open Google Authenticator on your mobile device. If you don’t have Google Authenticator installed, you can download the application from either the Android or iOS store.
- Within Google Authenticator, scan the QR code shown on Thalex. This will create a new 2FA account in the Google Authenticator application and immediately generate a time-sensitive verification code.
- Enter this code in the ‘Verification Code’ input field on Thalex.
Once activated, a verification code from Google Authenticator will be required for each login.
- When enabling SMS Authentication within the Security page, a text message will be sent to your mobile number. If you have not provided a mobile number, please do so in the ‘Personal Details’ page.
- Enter the code received via SMS in the ‘Verification Code’ input field on Thalex.
Once activated, an SMS code will be required for each login.